TERMS FOR QUOTES
Thank you for the opportunity to quote the custom manufacture of your assembly.
Thank you for the opportunity to quote the custom manufacture of the assembly.
Please reference our quote number on your purchase order. Upon acceptance, Custom Interface, Inc. will manufacture the quantity quoted to the specifications detailed on your drawing.
This quote covers all labor and materials unless otherwise noted in special conditions and is valid for 90 days from this date. Any variation in quantity, specification, material pricing and/or rate of delivery may necessitate a revision of this quote.
Tariffs and taxes:
Materials utilized to build this product may be subject to tariffs or taxes. These tariffs will be passed through to the customer at face value at the time of invoice. Upon acceptance, the order is NCNR (Non-Cancelable Non-Returnable).
The terms for quotes are as follows:
1) Our standard shipping and payment terms are FOB Custom Interface, Inc., Bingen, Washington, 30 days net, unless other terms are negotiated. Late payment is subject to a 1.5% monthly (18% per annum) finance charge on all overdue balances.
2) The projected lead time is based on the typical component lead time from our suppliers, time for inbound overland freight to Custom Interface, Inc, and manufacturing time (including 1 weeks’ time for you to approve the First Article). In the event of factory unavailability of necessary components, the projected lead time may be extended by the amount of time required to obtain such components.
3) Custom Interface, Inc expressly warrants that the assemblies will conform to the specifications detailed on the customer’s drawings referenced above, unless exceptions are noted in special conditions. Your acceptance of our special conditions must be documented to satisfy requirements of our quality system. We accept the following methods as documentation:
- An email or modified drawing from an authorized individual in your company, or
- Your PO will serve as acceptance of the special conditions when our quote number is referenced on your PO.
4) In the event that the assemblies contain items, materials or services from third-parties, Custom Interface, Inc will, wherever possible,
- Supply a copy of any warranty or indemnity agreement that Custom Interface, Inc received for these third-party items; and
- If such warranty or indemnity agreement does not, by its terms, pass through to the end user, then to the extent permitted by the third-party, Custom Interface, Inc will attempt to assign or otherwise cause the third-party to grant all warranties and/or indemnities provided by such third-party to Custom Interface, Inc on to the end-user.
These are the end-users’ exclusive warranty remedies with respect to such third-party products, materials, and services.
Custom Interface, Inc warrants the products that we manufacture and all materials that we supply to the finished products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery (the “Warranty Period”). On breach of the foregoing warranty, Custom Interface, Inc’s sole liability and end-user’s exclusive remedy therefor shall be as follows:
i. End-user shall return the defective product at Custom Interface, Inc’s expense.
ii. Custom Interface, Inc shall, at its sole discretion and expense, repair or replace the defective product during the Warranty Period and shall ship the repaired or replacement product at Custom Interface, Inc’s expense.
Should the end-user return product claimed to be defective, and it is determined through inspection that the product does conform to the specifications detailed on the customer’s drawings referenced above, as well as any exceptions noted in special conditions, the end-user’s sole liability and Custom Interface, Inc’s exclusive remedy therefor shall be as follows:
iii. Custom Interface, Inc shall charge end-user an Intake Fee of $125 to cover administrative costs associated with the product return, plus shipping costs incurred.
iv. Custom Interface, Inc shall charge end-user a Diagnostic Fee to cover the expense of inspecting and testing the product, based on hours worked at current labor rate.
v. Custom Interface, Inc shall, if end-user requests such, provide a quote to end-user to perform any rework that the end-user requires for the product to meet customer needs that were not reflected in the customer’s drawings referenced above, including any exceptions noted in special conditions, and work shall be performed in the normal course of production work flow at the lead time being quoted at time of receipt of product.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATE ABOVE, CUSTOM INTERFACE, INC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOM INTERFACE, INC SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEFECT CAUSED BY PRODUCT MISUSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL CUSTOM INTERFACE, INC BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED FROM ANY CAUSE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
IN NO EVENT WILL CUSTOM INTERFACE, INC BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY AFFILIATE OF PURCHASER FOR ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THE ASSEMBLY IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE ASSEMBLY RECEIVED BY CUSTOM INTERFACE, INC. THESE LIMITATIONS INCLUDE ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS. ANY LAWSUIT BY PURCHASER AGAINST CUSTOM INTERFACE, INC RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASER’S RECEIPT OF THE ASSEMBLY.
5) Custom Interface, Inc will manufacture First Article(s) of the assembly for examination and approval by you. Written approval of the First Article(s) must be provided prior to commencement of production on the full order. Detailed specifications on any substituted equivalents shall be provided with the First Article.
6) All aspects of your quote are considered confidential.
Custom Interface Advantages
- Manufacturing excellence since 1997.
- Dedicated Customer Support with an assigned expert to manage your custom electrical wire/cable project to ensure continuity.
- Prototyping and Custom Turnkey Manufacturing of custom harness assemblies from limited information, suck as a sketch and parts list.
- Our “long game” approach ensures successful business relationships.
- We produce custom wire/cable products that don’t fail in harsh environments or where lives are a stake.
- Our commitment to quality, OTD and competitive pricing delivers the highest value you can buy in contract manufacturing.
- Validate the design of your wire/cable harnesses and assemblies with our rapid prototype services.
- Our quoting team provides suggestions to reduce cost, lead time and improve durability when searching for a world class electrical wire/cable harness and assemblies.