- Job Openings -
Custom Interface offers jobs in sales, light manufacturing, fulfillment and warehousing.
Work that matters.
Our employees do work that matters, applying their skills in ways that make a positive impact on people’s lives around the globe. And that work is accomplished through close collaboration with smart, curious and motivated staff, all rallying behind Custom Interface's vision.
By applying, you will be considered for any and all open positions listed below.
We’ve attracted and retained highly talented employees and loyal customers because we have followed through on the commitment to treat customers, employees and vendors with respect and integrity.
Custom Interface offers jobs in sales, light manufacturing, fulfillment and warehousing. Applicants to Custom Interface’s positions can expect to be cross-trained in various departments of the company, and can be assigned to other duties as business needs require.
Custom Interface provides necessary training to become IPC 620 certified by our inhouse trainer. All applicants are screened for color blindness and corrected 20/20 vision, basic math skills, dexterity, and comprehension.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The management of this company believes that every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from discrimination. It is our policy, notwithstanding any requirements of affirmative action, to hire, compensate, promote, train, transfer, discipline, discharge, and make all other employment-related decisions without consideration of an employee’s race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. All employees of this company are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination.
Custom Interface Advantages
- Manufacturing excellence since 1997.
- Dedicated Customer Support with an assigned expert to manage your custom electrical wire/cable project to ensure continuity.
- Prototyping and Custom Turnkey Manufacturing of custom harness assemblies from limited information, suck as a sketch and parts list.
- Our “long game” approach ensures successful business relationships.
- We produce custom wire/cable products that don’t fail in harsh environments or where lives are a stake.
- Our commitment to quality, OTD and competitive pricing delivers the highest value you can buy in contract manufacturing.
- Validate the design of your wire/cable harnesses and assemblies with our rapid prototype services.
- Our quoting team provides suggestions to reduce cost, lead time and improve durability when searching for a world class electrical wire/cable harness and assemblies.