Our customers continue to choose us because we are proven to provide innovative engineering and manufacturing support that build value, reduce lead time and ensure performance exceeds expectation.
Your idea can quickly become a manufacturable product with our experienced engineering and prototyping support.
Contact us to experience the Custom Interface advantage.
We specialize in:
- Rapid Harness and Subassembly Prototyping
- Cable assemblies & wire harnesses
- Box Build Assembly
- New Product Development
- Integrating & testing electronics
- Electro-mechanical assemblies
- Manufacturing and Engineering Support
- Computer aided drafting
- Secondary hand population of PCBs
- Potting & Overmolding
- Custom test solutions
- Small batches
- Fulfillment Services (aka Stocking Packages)
Introducing Josh, our Quality Control Manager here at Custom Interface:
Since 1997, Custom Interface has produced custom cable assemblies/wiring harnesses and complex electromechanical assemblies for aerospace, audio/video, industrial and defense applications.
Custom Interface has a quality management system (QMS) to ensure we meet all customer requirements and continually improve the efficacy of our operations.
Custom Interface is committed to meeting customer requirements and producing quality products and solutions through continual process improvements.
- 98% on-time delivery [i]
- 98% product conformance [ii]
- Less than 1% of product is returned from customers due to product quality [iii]
- 98% supplier on-time delivery [iv]
- 98% supplier acceptance rate [v]
Custom Interface’s QMS is compliant with ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D standards.
Custom Interface’s QMS includes all processes which have an effect on the ability to meet customer requirements or affect compliance with statutory or regulatory requirements. It applies to our wire harness and assembly product lines.
[i] On time delivery defined as ready to ship by date agreed upon with customer
[ii] Items that pass final inspection
[iii] Percent of material shipped to customer that is returned for product quality issues.
[iv] Material received at Custom Interface by the due date from suppliers (PO line by PO line)
[v] Material accepted at Custom Interface from suppliers without being rejected for material defect
Custom Interface Advantages
- Dedicated Customer Support with an assigned expert to manage your project to ensure continuity.
- 24 years of excellence
- Custom Turnkey Manufacturing