Our 45,000 square foot building is located on the Washington side of the beautiful Columbia River Gorge.
The facility is LEED compliant, boasting 10,000 square feet of office space and 35,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Facility size combined with our flexible work force means we have the capacity to do your project.
410 S. Larch St., Bingen, WA 98605
Map & Directions
- Hwy 14 changes to W. Steuben in the town of Bingen.
- At the east end of the Pacific Pride gas station, turn south on Maple (toward the river).
- Follow Maple across the RR tracks for .2 miles.
- Turn east (left) onto E. Marina Way.
- Follow E. Marina Way for .4 miles.
- Turn south (right) onto S. Larch St.
- Follow S. Larch St. for .1 mile
- Turn east (left) into the Custom Interface Inc. parking area.
- Visitor parking is located near the entrance to our building.
Custom Interface Advantages
- Dedicated Customer Support with an assigned expert to manage your project to ensure continuity.
- 24 years of excellence
- Custom Turnkey Manufacturing